Thursday 24 October 2013

The Day After A Really Good Day

I woke up refreshed after a peaceful night's sleep, neither children, nor animals, had disturbed during the night. The coffee was invigorating, the half and half, fresh and not pasteurized.  The traffic was light and I got to where I was going a little early. My business meetings went well and my customers were raving about how great our performance was over the last year and doubled their forecast for next year. I went to lunch at a new restaurant, the food was actually good and the service was great. I left a big tip because I was feeling giddy. I went back to the office and everyone was so excited about what we could accomplish together, IT had just laid a big fiber pipe so that we could get on to Facebook quicker and send our pictures of Johnny to our friends and family without any delay . None of the deliveries were damaged by UPS or Fedex from the day before. All of our customers paid on time, so we paid our vendors early and gave everyone an imaginary high five. Nobody called in sick or was on vacation, all our passwords worked first time, and we managed to get everything done with time to spare. On the way home I went to the gym, lifted an extra 20 pounds I was feeling so good. Headed on home where the children actually acknowledged my presence, lifted their heads from the Wii and strung a whole sentence together about how good their day was. The plumber had come by to fix the clogged drain, the stuff I ordered on line had showed up and was not damaged, I checked my email and still no complaints, several compliments came my way and that made me feel so good, after a day like that, what am I going to do today?

 #digitalprintdurham #posterprintingdurham #telepathicgraphics #digitalprintraleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment