Friday 18 October 2013

Rising Ships

The thought of putting your ideas in to action can be daunting, whether it be a business, one of the arts or a sport that you think you might be good at. The need for a connection and a sense that someone else actually appreciates what you are trying to do can be very inspiring. There are those who criticize those who try, those who always think they can do it better, and then there are the actual doers, who have spent a little bit of time thinking, practicing and putting their time, effort and money into what they want to do. Then there are the really gifted and talented people, with little effort appear to be able to do pretty much anything they want to do. I love talented people, they have an air about them that breeds confidence, makes you want to get out there and try your best. It always makes me laugh when I hear some folks say ' that if I had, what they had, I would do this ' or 'it's such a waste, why did they get the gift?' I am a very firm believer in Rising Ships, and am one of the few people I know, that wants to be competitive, but also wants to see my opponents do well, or one of my competitors succeed, sometimes. Our gains do not always need to be at the expense of someone else, or from those who make an effort to help the world go round. For the complainers and the naysayers, make a special effort today, to pull one of them over to the other side and get them to a more happy place. It is Friday after all...................

#digitalprintraleigh #telepathicgraphics #bannersdurham

No comments:

Post a Comment