Friday 6 September 2013

Viewed From A Different Angle

One of the things I really enjoy about flying is the fantastic views you get from 30 000 feet on a clear day. On the way to Chicago, looking down, I am in awe of just how big the US is, mile after mile of flat lands that has become the bread basket of America. You get a sense of  how big the frontier was, and I wonder what the pioneer's were thinking when they climbed a hill and saw this endless span of land. Did the say oh no, not another mile? Is the unknown a better place to be than if you know where you are going? When do you decide to stop? How hard can you push yourself to accomplish something or do you just run out of energy and decide enough is enough. I think it always helps to look at things from a different perspective and not let your mind play tricks on you. Or get lazy and stop seeking new stuff. I always enjoy viewing things from a different angle.

No comments:

Post a Comment