Wednesday 4 September 2013

In Between Venus and Mars

I often wonder what our neighbors think looking over the fence and saying what's going on down there...... Thanks to the pioneers who took fantastic shots of the earth from space back in the 1960's it looks like a mighty fine and inviting place. I had a copy of a daily newspaper, which I rarely buy anymore even though I am in the print industry, I usually prefer my news on line, but please don't tell anyone! Earlier in the day, I was cleaning out an old office and came across a newspaper that was 5 years old, I compared the two headlines, No Chemical Weapons in Iraq, Chemical Weapons Found in Syria. I am not one for the conspiracy theories, or that history repeats, or a pacifist. I am a realist and there are some truly evil people in the world that we know of thanks to Reality TV and Mugshots.com. I have wondered why the world's trouble spots often occur in the parts known as our longest continuous civilization, does this mean that after we create our kinder, gentiler and more civilized world, we are destined to centuries of unspeakable acts? I hear that Mars is a kinda nice place this time of year.

No comments:

Post a Comment