Thursday 26 September 2013

One Eyed Dog

One of my favorite jokes is where the 3 legged dog walks into the saloon and says 'I have come for my Paw', just makes laugh the same now as the first time I heard it. So you could imagine my surprise this morning when I met a one eyed dog on the common, I was trying to think of a joke I had heard but nothing was coming to mind. He seemed to be happy as Larry, [ I don't know if Larry has one eye or not ] but what struck me was the dog played without reserve and adapted to it's surroundings without any fuss. I always forget how resilient nature is and people are. We seem to fit into places with ease and if we don't, we just move. Finding the place that makes you feel good it very important, fortunately I have two of those places now. Sometimes I look around those places and think some of these people should probably move. A one eyed dog walked into a bar and said.................

No comments:

Post a Comment