Monday 26 January 2015

Sweet Christine

Verse 1

One sunny day, in the middle of May, I was clinging to my dream
That I had a line and the rhythm and rhyme to get to sweet Christine.
She ran out before school was out, saying that she couldn't cope
But I knew fine she was right for me and I never gave up hope
Chorus

ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh sweet Christine
I have been all around the world, tell me where you been?
She is the prettiest girl that I have ever seen
Keeps me awake in my dreams
ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh sweet Christine
They say love is blind
99.9 percent of the time
ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh sweet Christine
Verse 2

Well her father was an engineer and he moved away to work
If you have never been in love before you won't know how it hurts
He always said I was no good, though I tend not to agree
Blood's been spilled, over broken hearts, but that's just history
#aircrashdetectives #shocktherapy

#telepathicgraphics #24hrs

No comments:

Post a Comment