Monday 26 January 2015

This Day Will Be Different

 
Verse 1

I am in the middle of a contradiction
And this love that I have, it is a sweet addiction
Feelings, feelings, that I can't explain
Will you be my girl?
Or is it all too strange?

Verse 2

In times of trouble, will you be alarmed
In the darkness of the night, will you find my open arms
Questions, questions, I try to avoid
Is this armmageddon
Or just another ploy

Bridge

Say what you mean, don't sugar coat it
Don't exaggerate,
Give it to me straight.
Chorus

This day will be different
There's no room left for sentimental feelings
When the booby trap explodes
And the floor is on the ceiling
My heart gets switched to overload
As the clouds and smoke are clearing
I told you that,
This day will be different

#aircrashdetectives #shocktherapy

#telepathicgraphics #24hrs

No comments:

Post a Comment