Monday 26 January 2015

Shock Therapy

Verse 1

It's a shame that you don't know
That somebody stole you soul
While you were sleeping
Such a long time ago
They got inside your thoughts
When you said that you couldn't be bought
Must have been while you were dreaming of
The grandiose

Bridge

Now I can't live within
My own skin
I don't know who I am
But I do the best that I can
Chorus
Electricity
Was applied to my body
Because they thought I was mad
They thought that I was crazy
And I might be
Shock, shock, shock therapy
As long as it takes
I am going to find me

Verse 2

Knowing what you know now
Would you do the same thing
All over again
It's the definition of insanity

That's the trouble with your mouth
Nothing makes sense when it comes out
At least a mile in these shoes
How much does that cost

#aircrashdetectives #shocktherapy

#telepathicgraphics #24hrs

No comments:

Post a Comment