Monday 26 January 2015

Save Me From Your God

Verse 1
 
I could send you flowers on a Tuesday afternoon
Or while away the hours, like a sunny day in June
I got all these questions from days that have gone by
But you can't fight the fire if you are covered up in lies

Bridge 

Will you take me by the hand and lead me from a world so cruel
Or take me to a place I know where everything is beautiful

Chorus
 
I said, a hey hey hey, I said a hey hey hey
I think you should pray for me
I said, a hey hey hey, I said a hey hey hey
I think you should say it for me
I think you should save me tonight

Verse 2
 
You can stand in prison and tell me that I am wrong
Or modify your sentence so that it won't be so long
You have your convictions and I am proud of you
A cross, a mosque or elephants, you are free to choose

#aircrashdetectives #shocktherapy

#telepathicgraphics #24hrs

No comments:

Post a Comment